Hello from Elder Hiatt and Elder Jackson!

Hi Brother and Sister Hiatt!
 
This is Elder Jackson in Kingsland Georgia! I just wanted to email you and let you know how awesome it's been having your son as my companion! I've learned a lot from him, he's a great missionary! We're doing a lot of great work here, and everyone down here loves him! This is a great area to start (or in this case, resume) a mission.
 
I hope all is well with you, and thank you so much for letting us have your son here in the Florida Jacksonville mission for a year and a half! He is going to touch a lot of lives!

Best wishes, 
Elder Ben Jackson

PS. I wanted to pass along a few pictures! Sorry if there are repeats that Elder Hiatt has already sent! :)











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6: Última Semana no CTM

Olá from Brazil

Week 18: El Fin del Trenamiento